500g lean pork, chicken, or beef mince.
1/4 cup of leek - sliced
2 stalks of celery - thinly sliced
1/2 red capsicum - large dice
4-6 mushrooms - sliced
2 cups white cabbage - thinly sliced
1/2 cup of organic fodmap chicken stock chicken (can use vegetable)
2 tbsp. organic Tamari or soy sauce
2 tsp. curry powder
1 clove garlic
1. Lightly saute leeks and garlic in olive oil
2. Add in mushrooms, capsicum and celery cook for 2 minutes
3. Stir-fry meat of choice, once cooked add in cabbage and curry powder, cook for another minute
4. Add chicken stock and tamari. Simmer for about 5 minutes
5. Serve on a bed of cauliflower rice or cauliflower rice (can be added in step 3).